Company perspective and background
Fourayes Farm Ltd is the UK’s number one fruit grower and processor, supplying superb products for Bakery, desserts, smoothies and the Dairy industry amongst others. We work with the largest retail multiples in the world and have a turnover in excess of £15 million with historically strong operating profits.
We are also an industry innovator. We invest in the best people and equipment to deliver the best results for our customers. We also develop ground-breaking new products such as Utterly Fruity (taking fresh apple into applications previously unattainable) and our delicious Plumptious mincemeat.
Fourayes will continue to actively focus on innovation, supporting profitable growth and the consolidation of existing operations. In order to facilitate this, we require a talented and experienced IT Systems Manager to support the company through the changes necessary to achieve our objectives.
The IT Department is focussed on the implementation and support of efficient IT and MRP processes including both software and hardware items.
The Department is consistently striving to embed best practice and lean methodologies into the processes to ensure that any ‘waste’ steps/activities are kept to a minimum.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Network, Server, software and PC problems
- Software security using existing spam filtering and virus protection
- Phone system maintenance inhouse (PABX)
- Maintenance and monitoring of all network security.
- Manage internet service provider
- Existing MRP system training and development
- Hardware strategy and development
- Maintain various software systems and apply updates
- Software training
- Data management and disaster recovery
- Backup administration (Iberius)
- Crystal report writing/scheduling/publishing on FM
- Knowledge of stock control/warehousing processes
- Stock take lead
- Office 365 administration and support
- Microsoft server 2012 (DNS, Active directory, DHCP, Print server, File server)
- SQL 2014 administration
- Windows 10 config and support
- Network attached storage (NAS) administration
- Android mobile devices/handheld scanners
- PFSense Firewall administration
- Netgear managed switches administration
- Network attached storage administration
- WFH administration
- Manage printer toners/cartridge stock
- Projects and continuous improvements tasks
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience within a commercial environment of IT networks and systems
- Proven lean thinking skills focused on reducing the ‘8 wastes’ within IT systems and IT processes
- Ability to engage and develop staff
- High concern for standards and impact
- Approachable and flexible style to be adopted at all times
- Good communication skills
Please complete the Summary Application Form and send it, together with a copy of your CV, to Lorraine Cane at: L.Cane@fourayes.com or you can post the completed form and a copy of your CV to L. Cane, Fourayes Farm Ltd, Bicknor, Sittingbourne, Kent. ME9 8BJ
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your application please email or call on 01622 884230
Closing Date: 31st January 2021