Fourayes Farm Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read this GDPR and PECR policy so that you can see why and how we collect data from you, and how it is used by us.
We hold our EU clients’ and suppliers’ data and the data of personnel within companies that have expressed an interest in us, or used our services. We collect this data through business contact, in quoting for, or completing, a supply contract, if a subject subscribes to our newsletter or blogs, or we have met in person and exchanged business contact details for mutually agreed marketing or business purposes.
Our GDPR commitment
We are committed to complying with the current data protection laws including GDPR and PECR; only processing data for the purposes stated.
- We endeavour to hold only the data we require to contact our clients, potential clients, suppliers or potential suppliers: name, company name and address, company email, main company telephone number and work mobile.
- Contact data is stored on our in-house, firewall protected, server.
- We will never share or sell your data to any third parties
- We do not purchase, or use, lists from third parties, regardless of opt-in consents
- We will do our best to ensure your personal information is accurate and kept up to date. Please do contact us if you’d like to update your information.
- We will never disclose your details unless required to do so legitimately by law. For example, a request from the ICO.
- We will not send you marketing messages via cold calls, automated calls, texts or fax
How we may contact you
- We will contact you regarding current or potential projects, as necessitated by the project or contract
- Under PECR we may contact you in your professional capacity by email or post with marketing/sales news, offers and updates. We will never contact you with marketing communications more than 3 times per calendar month and only if:
- We have a pre-existing professional or personal relationship with you
- We have a financial agreement or contract with you
- We believe the information is of genuine and legitimate interest to you
- We believe that the information is useful or relevant to your job role
Unsubscribing from marketing emails
If you do not find our marketing communications of use or interest, you can easily choose to unsubscribe from our emails or communications at any time. We will never contact you again using the method you’ve chosen to unsubscribe from (or any other forms of marketing communication) and will delete your data from our active email marketing lists. The unsubscribe link can be found in our marketing emails or you can unsubscribe by emailing GDPR@fourayes.com or writing to us at Fourayes Farm Ltd (GDPR), Bicknor, Sittingbourne, Kent. ME9 8BJ.
Data access, modification or deletion requests
If you require access to, or wish to update, the data stored by Fourayes please email GDPR@fourayes.com and we will supply the data free of charge, if requested, within one 1 calendar month
If you wish to delete your record from our marketing lists simply send an email request to GDPR@fourayes.com
The internet isn’t always a safe environment but we will always work to ensure that all reasonable technical and organisational measures are in place to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful loss, alteration, unauthorised use, disclosure or access
If there is a breach of the data we hold , which risks your rights or freedoms, we commit to reporting to the ICO and our contacts on the compromised lists within 72 hours of the breach
We undertake regular data and process audits
Any changes we make to our privacy and data collection and usage policies in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, you will be notified by email. Please check regularly to see any updates or changes
Thank you for reading our GDPR and PECR policy statement.