Company perspective and background
Fourayes Farm Ltd is the UK’s number one fruit processor and commercial jam manufacturer for bakeries, desserts, and dairy. Fourayes is an award-winning third-generation family run business, with an international reputation for excellent and innovative fruit fillings and jam making.
We are an industry innovator; we invest in the best people and equipment to deliver the best results for our customers. We also develop ground-breaking new products such as Utterly Fruity (taking fresh apple into applications previously unattainable) and our delicious Plumptious mincemeat.
Fourayes will continue to actively focus on innovation, supporting profitable growth and the consolidation of existing operations. In order to facilitate this, we require a talented and experienced HR Co-ordinator & Front of House to support the company through the changes necessary to achieve our objectives.
The HR Coordinator will be expected to ensure a highly professional human resources service is provided proactively to support all managers and employees. It is critical that the job holder is very organised, motivated and can work using their own initiative developing new processes and procedures.
In addition, the role will include overall supervision of the Business Administration Apprentice.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- HR Administrative duties and all related correspondence
- Prepare employment contracts
- Carry out new joiner inductions
- Conduct staff leaver exit interviews
- Updating and creating job descriptions
- Monitor company sickness and absences
- Support to payroll department
- Organise staff training requirements and refresher courses
- Coordinate and implement annual holiday entitlement paperwork
- Support recruitment activities by placing adverts, approaching agencies and coordinating interviews
- Attend and minute staff disciplinary meetings when necessary
- Leads hospitality support for customers, visitors and any in-house functions including Seminars and company audits
- Coordinates Company events as part of the HR team
Knowledge & Skills:
To perform this role successfully the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and ideally be:
- Development orientated
- Concern for impact
- Maintain thoroughness
- Concern for Standards
- Show adaptability and flexibility
- Able to work on own initiative
- Being self-motivated and pro active
Education and Qualifications:
The candidate ideally, would have obtained or be studying towards CIPD with previous experience in Human Resources. The individual would also need to be:
- IT Literate – MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook essential
- Maths and English qualifications
Covid-19 Procedures June 2021
All employees will be required to wear a face covering while working onsite, keeping to the social distancing rules and washing hands etc. We are also asking all employees to take a weekly lateral flow test (ideally over the weekend, ready for the new week ahead) and report the results into HR to maintain a COVID free environment.
Please complete the Summary Application Form and send it, together with a copy of your CV, to Lorraine Cane at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can post the completed form and a copy of your CV to L Cane, Fourayes Farm Ltd, Bicknor, Sittingbourne, Kent. ME9 8BJ
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your application please email or call on 01622 884230
Join the Bramley Apple Picking team every Autumn
If you don’t work all week in the factory then you can join the picking team in September & October. It’s £10 per bin for the 1st pick. Also great if you are student looking for holiday work, or just some extra cash.