Company perspective and background
Puratos Fourayes is an exciting new venture. Puratos has been developing innovative products for the bakery industry since 1919 and has recently acquired Fourayes, the UK’s number one grower and processor of fruit. We’re looking for someone with a passion for making things happen, real enthusiasm for the food industry, as well as a strong desire to be part of cross functional teams.
The Puratos Group’s annual turnover now exceeds €2 billion and the Fourayes acquisition is key part of our ambitious growth strategy to reach €5 billion by 2030. We aim to reach this with the creation of innovative food solutions that promote health & well-being and steadily move businesses, customers, people, and the planet forward.
To keep a log of and book in all soft fruit arrivals to site, to ensure daily raw material usage is booked off on the company MRP system, to investigate and reconcile any stock anomalies and assist in general office administration duties.
Any other reasonable management requests in relation to the above.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gather completed route cards daily from each production area.
- Accurately ensure that all raw material stock usage is recorded on the MRP system in a timely manner.
- Investigate all stock discrepancies with the relevant parties and maintain a log of all resolutions.
- Record the arrival of and add to the MRP system all arrivals of soft fruit.
- General office administration duties.
- Incorporate packing stock count and reconciliation of, daily review of all packaging requirements, counts of consumed via booking off, audit of physical review and count
Knowledge & Skills
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams).
- Good keyboard skills.
- Ability to stay calm and professional when working under pressure.
- Good record keeping skills.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Have a good telephone manner.
Education and Qualifications
Ideally you should have previous related experience (preferably in the food industry) would be preferable, but not essential.
Please complete the Summary Application Form and send it, together with a copy of your CV, to Jessica Williams at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can post the completed form and a copy of your CV to J Williams, Fourayes Farm Ltd, Bicknor, Sittingbourne, Kent. ME9 8BJ
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your application please email or call on 01622 884230
Join the Bramley Apple Picking team in the Autumn
If you don’t work all week in the factory then you can join the picking team in September & October. It’s £10 per bin for the 1st pick. Also great if you are student looking for holiday work.